Festivities, California Pizza Kitchen, and Butt Rolls.

Monday, December 7, 2015

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #NestleHoliday #CollectiveBias


This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #NestleHoliday #CollectiveBias


It's my favorite time of year. I love everything about Christmas. I love the parties, the food, the crafts, and the reason for the season.


Gatherings are so much fun. I always feel obligated to offer my guest some type of food. Whether it be sweets, a full meal, or appetizers. 

However, sometimes when planning a craft night, or a play date, or just plain fellowship time...I often spend so much time cleaning the house, prepping the craft, decorating, taking care of four small children...that I don't always have the extra time to spend on cooking. 

Nothing is easier than a frozen pizza. Nothing. If you pick up a quality kind like, CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN® Crispy Thin Crust Oven Ready Pizza, Sicilian, it taste good as well. I feel a simple appetizer, paired up with CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN® Crispy Thin Crust Oven Ready Pizza, Sicilian is the way to go. 

I chose to pair this pizza up with what is know in our house as, Butt Rolls. Yes, Butt Rolls. Classy name, I know. These rolls are so simple, so tasty, and are perfect for gatherings. I picked up the pizza and the rolls on the same isle in Walmart. I was in and out of the store in less than five minutes. 

For the butt rolls you'll need any brand of frozen rolls. That's pretty much it. Take frozen rolls out of bag and place two of them next to each other in a muffin tin. Allow the rolls to rise about 2 hours. They should double in size. 

If you would like to add extra flavor...just brush a little melted butter on top of the rolls...sprinkle a little sea salt and Rosemary before you bake. 

Bake these according to the package. I was able to bake these at the same time as the pizza. 

These rolls were prepped in about 5 minutes They are so delicious. They are always gobbled up...there are never any left overs. 

Both the CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN® Crispy Thin Crust Oven Ready Pizza, Sicilian and rolls are perfect for any gathering. They show your guest that you took the time to prepare a warm meal for them. They are hassle free, and allow you relax and enjoy the festivities. 

Would you ever try CALIFORNIA PIZZA KITCHEN® Crispy Thin Crust Oven Ready Pizza, Sicilian? 

Would you ever try butt rolls? 


Looking for more party inspired ideas?---->Check out this Flavorful Moments Pinterest Board







Unknown said...

So...you do know that the reason we are in Georgia is because of California Pizza Kitchen? Yep it's true. I can honestly say I haven't tried the frozen pizza but I should. The 40 minute drive (but only just shy of 20 miles away) can not be fun. Maybe the answer will be get it at Wally World!