full circle ® + a cleaning party.

Thursday, May 5, 2016




I like clean. I am a confessed neat freak, I honestly wish I wasn't that way. It's a problem for me. I need the house to be clean, and pick up, and all my ducks in a row before I can relax...or get anything else done. As you can imagine with four children...I do A LOT of cleaning...a lot. I am always looking for ways to make cleaning quicker and help the environment while I am at it. 

I was like a kid at Christmas when I found out I was selected by Tyrazon ( and full circle ® ) to host a cleaning party!!!! 

I probably lost a few readers as soon as they read that last sentence. 

I seriously couldn't wait to try the goodies out, host a party with friends who share the same enthusiasm as I do for tidiness, and then share what I learned with you!! 





Bubble Up- soap dispenser & dish brush set: $12.99 ( they also offer a $5.99 version ) The catalogue says this is a small but mighty sink side work horse...it was right! I found this brush set to be HIGHLY effective for cleaning my cabinets. I had a ton of tiny finger prints and smudges all around my kitchen. I simply filled my ceramic bottom with soapy water and used the brush to scrub away the smudges. 




Crystal clear 2.0 - replaceable glass cleaner: $8.99 ( refill $4.99)  This fancy little cleaner is designed to clean glass...it's great for removing lipstick! It is made from eco-friendly materials and is non-toxic for you. This sponge dries quickly and my girls have really enjoyed helping with dishes while using this brush.




Dust Whisper - microfiber duster: $9.99 ( refill $5.99) Where has this thing been all my life??? This duster is thin and flexible...it can reach into places I never though to dust! I used this bad boy to clean my ceiling fans...oh my dust bunnies!!! They best part? The dust clung right to my duster...and didn't land all over my bed and couch. 


Come Clean- natural cleaning set: single bottle $11.99/ set $24.99 // This was hands down my favorite item that showed up. I love how it came with a book of natural cleaning recipes,and it even has a top to squeeze in fresh lemon!!! I made a mixture of vinegar and water...I was actually out lemons that day...and I know that the smell of vinegar can be overwhelming to most...so I added a few drop of peppermint oil, my bloggy oil selling friend MEG sent me a while back.                                                                    




I was impressed by everything full circle ® sent me. I can't get enough of the dust pan...it is angled so that you don't have to tilt it up while you sweep up the crumbs. The towels are soft and are made from 100% organic cotton. They also sell a table top compost bin that I am simply lusting after. These items are great for the environment, non- toxic, and well made. 

If you give them a try, I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!