Thursday, May 5, 2016

muscle stick.



" Wook at my lightsaber." Lyla

Orrrrrrrrr a muscle roller stick. I received this fancy little muscle roller free via Tomoson in exchange for an honest review.

I love it. 

I talked Lyla into "testing" the product out on me. It was a lovely 5 mins of a massage....until she demanded it was her turn. Whatevs.


The Muscle Roller offers deep tissues massage, trigger point relief, no flex pressure, and it is adjustable!

I found this product to be very sturdy...I mean my four year hasn't stopped playing with it...if it can with stand her...it can with stand A LOT!!


This would be the perfect gift for mom or dad! hint: Mother's Day and Father's Day is right around the corner. wink, wink.



2 comments:

DEBORAH said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DEBORAH said...

This sounds like a great gift