fruit shoot + adventure.

Wednesday, May 11, 2016







 Fruit Shoot, have you ever heard of this product?

I hadn't, until they showed up at my door. I'm hooked. I especially LOVE the no-added sugar option. The no-added sugar drinks had 2-3 grams of sugar for the entire bottle of juice...compared to the average 25+ grams in other juice boxes. 

I don't know about your family, but my family already seems to have a massive amount of energy...I don't need to give them any more. 

What  do they use all that energy for?

Adventure....

Adventure like afternoon tera parties (careful! sometimes the tea is poisoned) , Playing is sand, swinging, exploring the woods behind our house, hiking, seeing new cities, making up backyard games... and most recently...convincing dad that it is a fun...and safe idea to place the moon bounce in front of the swing...and then swing as high as possible...and then jump off the swing into the moon bounce. #ohmyword #can'twatch

I'm going to stick with tea parties....




What is your idea of adventure?

What is your child's idea of adventure?

Would you ever try Fruit Shoot?