thymes and trees.

Tuesday, November 17, 2015




Ok. So. I've sort of turned into a Grinch.

I used to loooooooooooooooooove real Christmas trees.

Loved them.

I vowed to never own a fake tree.

That changed a few years ago.

It's really all my moms fault. (Hi, mom! xoxo) 

She showed up at my door about 4 years ago with the most lovely, beautiful, fake, champagne colored tinsel tree.

It is the most beautiful tree ever. I had been eying it for a while. However, I wasn't down with the $300 + price tag....ummmm. Thanks, but no thanks.

Anyhoo...turns out this particular tree was a return...and with a few days until Christmas...they had marked that bad boy down by 75%.

My mama scooped it up, and brought it to me...clearly I'm her favorite child. ;)

Turns out I don't really even miss the hassle of a real Christmas tree.

Do you know what is do miss?

The smell.

The smell of a real Christmas tree is the best.

I have solved that problem with the help of Thymes. Thymes makes the most amazing Frasier Fir goodies. My whole house smells like a Christmas tree!!  

Its not the fake, over powering smell...a lovely subtle odor. I'm smell sensitive so anything that smells like a truck stop...or old lady perfume...gives me an instant headache.

If you are looking for a no hassle, unique, one of a kind gift...but sure to check out their goodies. I was also very impressed with the packaging of Thymes products. You could buy a box and not even have to wrap it. Something delivered to my door and I don't have to wrap it? I can get on board with that. 

Thymes is also offering a free sample set ( 14 different fragrances ) with any $25 purchase.