recap. {J U N E 12, 2018}

Wednesday, September 12, 2018




























I'm way behind on this thing called blogging. I don't want the precious memories to get lost in the business of life...so if I haven't blog about a recap 3 months later...then that's what I'll do! 

Birthday recap. My birthday recap. 35. holy cow...how did that happen...I feel like I was in high school just yesterday...except I don't...cause man body is revolting against me these days. 


For my 35th birthday...I choose a glorious day filled with goats. Man, I love goats. They are quite possibly the cutest thing on the planet...add Lyla loving and holding these goats hostage and you have double portion of cuteness! We fed these darling little creatures bottles...if you've never done this...I highly recommend you put bottle feeding baby goats on your bucket list...it won't disappoint. 


After goats, we walked + talked, indulged in ice cream, played at the park, and finished our day with Five Guys. And if that wasn't enough we washed our day away with homemade summer fruit cake...I ate myself sick...no really.


35th...was off to a great start!