Brooklyn’s Christmas presents.

Sunday, December 31, 2017



This year we took our kiddos to the Dollar Tree, just like we do every year, and this year Brooklyn picked our presents for all her family members. 

For me, she picked out a bottle of Sprite. 

When we got home from the store she asked me to open the Sprite and give her a drink. 

I said, “Brookie? I though this was mommies present?”

She replied, “Yes. I just want a drink. Then I’ll wrap it...and put it under the tree.” 

Flat soda. That’s just what I wanted for Christmas. How did she know?? 

She also bought Elisabeth two toys and decided to keep both of them. 

She only bought Jude a yo-yo and she didn’t even know what it was that she had purchased. 

She nailed Lyla’s gift! She bought her a stuffed puppy dog and a bag of sunflower seeds. Lyla ate the whole bag on Christmas Eve...so good pick. She knows her sister well. 

She ended up buying dad a package of gum balls...we all know dad loves gum...she did however try to open the package and eat it all...before she gave it to him.