Fun Farm recap.

Sunday, October 29, 2017





























hey





Pumpkin patch recap: // left school early // met up with family // jumped on the jump pad // TMI + laughing about how hard it is to jump after having babies // tag // racing // carasol rides between great grandmothers and great granddaughters // snacks and drink break // lets go see the goats!!! // but, First we must get past the man eating chickens // I want a baby goat!!! // me too!! 🐐// off to the bike races // help me daddy! // off the games // launching squash and mini pumpkins // waiting patiently to purchase pig noses // ski ball // basketball // sledge hammer and strength testing // a dream house of a tree house // tree houses with stairs and slides // off to the corn pit // races and wrestling// take a picture with me // face full of corn // laughter // I need a bed of corn // me too // fun cut short // great memories // a day spent well // 


Thanks for the fun day Mom!