My favorite chocolate chip cookies.

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

 

 

 


These are the best chocolate chip cookies ever.

I wish they were my original recipe...but they are not...they are a copy cat recipe of Mrs. Field's...and my oh my...they are good. 

2 sticks of butter (softened) 
1/2 cup of sugar 
1 1/2 brown sugar 
2 eggs 
2 1/2 teas. Vanilla 
2 1/2 cups of flour 
3/4 teas. Salt
1 teas. Baking soda
1 teas. Baking powder 
1 bag of chocolate chips

You know the drill. Beat the butter, sugar and then eggs. Add the rest of the ingredients. Shape dough into golf ball size circles and bake for 10 minutes at 350°

Super easy to make...very hard to not eat ten. 

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly said...

My boys love when I make these!

Jimy said...

nice post