Cottonelle.

Monday, June 27, 2016



 




When I was in college, I worked at a veterinarian office. It was pretty great, I got to play with puppies all day long...I also got to clean up...the ehem...aftermath of the puppies. Little did I know how handy that training would come into play later on in life.

There are four children in my house.  I repeat four child. Bathroom situations can be a bit messy at times. I would have love to have gotten my hands on these FLUSHABLE Cottonelle® wipes years ago! These wipes are a great way to help assist small children in the restroom. They are thick, durable, and haveCleanRipple® Texture to clean better. 

After using these, I will most defiantly be keeping these around the house. 

Visit the Sam’s Club to save $3 when you purchase a pack of Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths (6/22-7/17)