perfectly simple.

Saturday, August 22, 2015


On the average morning, I will beg my children for five more minutes of sleep wake up, change the baby, feed the baby, start a load of laundry, make the beds, fix a few little girls hairs, switch over the laundry, start another load, make breakfast, clean up breakfast, drink coffee, make lunches, clean up the lunch mess, walk or drive the kids to school, clean up the kitchen again, feed the baby breakfast, play with the toddler, and sometimes vacuum...and that is all before 10 am.

Needless to say by mid-morning I'm ready for more coffee, or a nap. Clearly a nap is not an option, and I think its safe to say I have really reached my daily coffee limit. So how do I keep up? By being properly fueled.  I'd love to eat cookies for breakfast (I really would) but that really isn't ideal. Fresh fruits and veggies are key...and so are on the go snacks.  ZonePerfect’s Perfectly Simple is a great go to snack to help keep the energy level up. They are packed with protein and full of flavor. Flavors like Almound Toffee Crunch, Oatmeal Chocolate Chunk, and Roasted Cashew & Dark Chocolate...just to name a few. 

A few other ways, besides healthy snacks,  I like to #FeelGooder are ... 

sitting on the porch with a warm cup of joe
spending some time meditating on the good word
listening to good music
yoga on youtube 
silence

What are ways you like to #FeelGooder ?

Be sure to check out the $1.00 off  #coupon from ZonePerfect.