devotional wednesday.

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

{ source + where to buy = pen and paint}

trust:
assured reliance on the character, ability, strength, or truth of someone or something
one in which confidence is placed
dependence on something

TRUST in the lord with all your heart
        and lean not on your own understanding proverbs 3: 5-6



trust can be hard when dealing with the world, but god overcame the world  (john 16:33)  so trusting in him can be easy // 

in what ways do you put your trust in God? 
in ways do you need to put your trust in God?  
Sarah Kate Branine said...

God wins. Comforting!

Kelly said...

i try really hard to give everything over to God everyday. keeping it to myself gets me no where good. i tried and landed flat on mah face.
what i'm trying to say is i trust him in every way everyday.

i love all of lindsay's work!

xxO

michelle @ this little light said...

What a beautiful print. If I had my little girls, that would definitely be in their room. I don't think Matt would appreciate the pink!

Thank you for always keeping our eyes focused, C. xo

Care said...

Perfect... love the verse and that card is beautiful!

Trina said...

Beautiful print! There's definitely big times in my life when I know I put my trust in God. I struggle knowing how to do that in everyday little ways. But maybe that IS trust... simply knowing He's taking care of me.

Hanna said...

Thank you for this today

17 Perth said...

Oh--I love proverbs 3!! Everyday I pray to surrender more and depend more on Him....it is hard for me. I love to think I'm in "control"! How wrong that is...and thankfully so! He does more than I could ask or imagine! Need to trust Him more with my timelines in my life and with my employment.

k said...

great verse to always keep in mind!

Kimmie @ Hello Mess said...

Hi love! Stopping by from Sugar and Dots to say hi. :) I hope you have a wonderful upcoming weekend! LOVED this post! XO!!

bandofbrothers said...

when the hard trials come like a jackhammer pounding on the bedrock of my soul...i sometimes have to beg God to increase my faith and trust in Him. I am too pathetic on my own to even trust Him properly. But he says in John 16:23

"I tell you the truth, my Father will give you whatever you ask in my name."

and so I ask/beg/plead that He will enable to me to trust Him.

Katie said...

such few words but such a hard thing to do with everything in your life. I pray daily to trust God with our future and our baby!

Denise said...

trust. learning too.

lovely print.

Marli said...

trust. why does it have to be so hard? thanks for this reminder. :)

xo
purposelyathome.blogspot.com