sometimes.

Friday, June 24, 2011





Elisabeth gets a lot of girl toys that have small pieces...so when her brother is asleep I hide them in moon sand and she plays "treasure hunt"...she loves it.


I totally agree with this, and will switch it if it is wrong.

This is almost always the case for me.

what?...I don't even know what to type. Kinda makes me laugh...

It must be the county in me...but I like this.

I need to stop being lazy and make a blog button...geesh I did go to school for graphic design,oh well maybe next week...

Alyss said...

Yes on the toilet paper!
Yes about the book!
No on the Sigourney Weaver a la Alien motif! But cracking up. Hahaha...
Double yes on the rake!

Raquel said...

Awww that is so cute, I used to have a sand box when I was growing up so I can totally relate.