coffee. strong coffee.

Thursday, June 23, 2011




( all photos and recipe source HERE via the pioneer women )

Well, well, well, the pioneer woman has done it again! I have tried it, it is g double o d ...good. I have recipe similar to this one I have used for years but I just ice down my coffee from the coffee pot...this looks way better.

While your over there download Ree's FREE Photoshop actions ...what used to take multiple layers and actions can be completed in one step...just lovely.

Hubs thinks iced coffee would be gross, but he also drinks his coffee black...no sugar, no milk, which to me is gross...

How do you like your coffee??
Alyss said...

I like my coffee to taste like a candy bar. That coffee right up there looks amazing!

Nancy said...

my coffee tastes have evolved from sweet to straight up strong with a splash of milk. but i think in a mason jar on ice sounds absolutely rad.

Amber @ fromtheseeds said...

I like my coffee with just a bit of sugar and a bit of cream. I also looooove iced coffee! I haven't tried pioneer womans recipe yet though!

Anonymous said...

With these 100 degree days, I love iced coffee. I just convinced by husband of iced coffee. haha...with lots of sugar and milk. Ironically, he also likes his hot coffee black. Go figure. ; )

My iced and hot coffee are the same....black with a little bit of skim milk. My absolute favorite.

Anonymous said...

oh YUM! i will be trying this :) and it looks so cute in that little mason jar!

Sarah said...

I like my coffee black if it's hot, but all sugary and sweet when iced :) I want to try her recipe now!!

Unknown said...

"I like my sugar with coffe and cream!" Just kidding, I don't like it that way. I love my coffee kind of blonde - too much cream. And this, this my friend, looks INCREDIBLE. I LOVE the pioneer woman.

birdie to be said...

Is that a line from The Family Man? :) I love iced coffee too!

Hannah Joy said...

I like a rich dark roast, sometimes black sometimes with a teensy bit of half and half. On hot days I have it iced.

I love coffee.

Anonymous said...

Black coffee??? Eeeewwwwww.... The more suga, the more betta! :0)