mint.

Monday, June 20, 2011


{ source: boden}


{ source: iloniti's}


{ source: madden photography}



{ source: anthropologie}



Elisabeth strongly dislikes the taste of mint. Being the good parent that I am if there is something that I don't really want her to eat/have I tell her it taste like mint...she believes me.

I on the other hand love mint! Mint gum, mint chocolate chip ice cream ( YUM!) , thin mint cookies...I could go on and on.

Do you like mint?

p.s. I am really digging those mint moccasins.





 
Madden Photography said...

OH How I love mint! Thank you!

arielle elise. said...

love those moccasins! so pretty :)

Cailan said...

Such a pretty collection... And the "tastes like mint" tactic would come in awfully handy!

Kelly said...

mint is timeless. i love all of these.

Nicky said...

more mint, please. lol

Megan said...

I LOVE those moccasins! They are a-mazing! Beautiful post!

Anonymous said...

oh i love all of these! such a fun post! and i love mint too :)

kayla rotola said...

i love mint too. i'm going to try a pasta recipe today that includes mint leaves.

Unknown said...

One of my favorite colors AND flavors! So naturally I LOVE this post :)

Breeann said...

I love mint! Mint chocolate chip ice cream, sweet mint gum, and minty lipgloss.

Raquel said...

Mint is an amazing color, I want those moccasins!!! Ps here are some adorable pink boots http://www.sheplers.com/toddler-girls-stars-light-up-pink-cowboy-boots.html?Source=Froogle

Sheplers has a lot of great boots & you can check out the rest of their collection as well! Tell them I sent you ; )

Laura@Faith Hope Love said...

Mint chocolate chip ice cream is my FAVORITE!! And now I want some.

Love those shoes too!