totes and splinters

Friday, March 18, 2011

{source via the bold banana}


{source + how to = here}
( Forever 21...only $7.80!}

Check out these fabulous finds, and all under $10.00!

p.s. I really do like naps.

In other news:

* You know how some kids seem to require a lot of stitches in life, or they seem to always fall and scrape their knees? Well my daughter always seems to get splinters...not the little ones that come out easy, the BIG thick ones that are really stuck in there. It is all out drama when this happens. I put drawling balm on it last night...wish me luck, we will be holding her down today as she screams...if that doesn't work off to grandma's house for backup.

p.s. removing the splinter was unsuccessful~ Through Elisabeth's big tears she said " don't worry mama...you don't have to take it out, Jesus will heal it. " so sweet, broke my heart...I strongly dislike removing splinters.
Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

How does that happen that poor thing. Hope it comes out.

Write it in Lipstick