clothes pins.

Thursday, March 17, 2011


{source via Blondie Blu}
{source}



{source + how to = here}



Look at all you can do with clothes pins!?


However, I think THIS is the best idea for them...by far... :)


Did that make you smile? Have a happy Thursday~
CaseyWiegand said...

oh my oh my!!! L-O-V-E!!!!!!!!!!

Elizabeth said...

So cute!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

ricebabies said...

It did very pretty.

Unknown said...

HAHA! I definitely LOL'd at that one. I spent a few minutes last weekend drawing on some clothespins! I just drew triangles and circles and things with a sharpie but boy did they improve!

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

Yes it did, it is so cute.

Write it in Lipstick

Jenni Price said...

I love the fabric in the first photo and the colorful clothes pins! It reminds me of some childhood fabric. Also thanks for the KC food tip...I wrote it down to put in our car's glove box.

Unknown said...

AH, lovely photos and very cool blog! xxxxxxxxxx

alwaysxbeing.blogspot.com

Ladybird Ln said...

What a fun idea! So sweet!

Carlee,
ladybirdln.blogspot.com