DeVoTiOnaL WeDNeSDay~

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

{Source : here via pinterest }



{source}

Matthew 6:25
For this reason I say to you, do not be worried about your life, as to what you will eat or what you will drink; nor for your body, as to what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing? "Look at the birds of the air, that they do not sow, nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not worth much more than they? And who of you by being worried can add a single hour to to his life?


I can honestly say I am not much of a worrier. I find that when I do feel overwhelmed the best thing I can do is 1.) pray and 2.) make a list. List making is so helpful, it clears my mind of all that is consuming it and allows me to relax. I keep a sticky note going at all times and try to get all my thoughts out right before bed time :)




Are you a worrier?

How do you relax your worry?


Anonymous said...

Unfortunately yes. I am actually a compulsive worrier.....and it is something that I am working on. I love your verse today. And, I too, have been keeping notepads handy for the exact same reason. : )

The Freckled Fawn said...

A.I worry a lot without even knowing. But yes....I am a worrier.
B. Thanks for your lovely words on my blog!