cupcakes and other stuff.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011


{source + how to = here}

You know, I am not even really a huge cotton candy fan...shocking I know, since it is pure sugar... however these were just to cute not to post!


In other news:

  • I cut off all my hair. Love the hair cut, miss my hair...but it is ok, I gave it all to them.
  • Elisabeth and the hubs went golfing yesterday...I often think as a mom a break would be nice every now and then, but she was only gone 4 hours and I missed her terribly! breaks are over-rated.
  • Jude and I planted spinach in the garden. He has come a long way from his dirt eating days last year. He was still covered head to toe in dirt, it just wasn't all over his face this time.
  • We have had our windows opened about a day and I have already killed 2 spiders. When I say "I" ...I really mean my hubs, he is the official bug killer of our house.
  • I once took apart our entire couch because I saw a spider crawl down the cushion. He though he could get away from me, but I got him. 
  •  


Cost of Beauty Infographic

Source: WomensPersonalFinance.net

Frannie said...

Lovely cupcake. Looks like a small blue cloud floatig on top.

I don't care for spiders either. I would have done the same thing.

wishful nals said...

THOSE CUPCAKES! mmmm...

kayla rotola said...

i want to see your hair!!

And Tim is totally the bug killer in our home. When we lived in Georgia, it was a full time job for him.

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

That is a great cause, I want to cut my hair but no one can use it. It's too treated.

Write it in Lipstick