Purina ONE ®️28 day challenge with Archie

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #PurinaONEVisibleDifferences #CollectiveBias






Archie. My sweet, loveable, adorable Archie! Can you believe someone left him (and his two brothers!) in a box...in a field...on a hot summer day!!? Thank goodness my sister was around to save these pups! 

My sister took a puppy, I took a puppy, and my mom took a puppy. My mom is a nurse and she was working one weekend...I offered to babysit so he didn't have to be in a kennel all werkend...that was about 3 months ago...and I still have her dog. You see, I completely fell in love with him...and refused to give him back. I basically stole my mom's dog!! #truestory 

Archie has a rough start to life, abandon in a box, terrible teeth, infested with fleas...it a good thing I stole him...so he can get the love I know he deserves! 

Needless to say, I was over the moon to give Archie the Purina ONE® 28 day challenge! 




I've always been a Purina user but I wanted to take my little fluff ball from good to great!! 

I wanted to see changes in his teeth,  energy, eyes, and coat. 




 We started the 28 day challenge and instantly Archie was more interested in meal time! Purina ONE®️* dry dog food has crunchy bites & tender, meaty morsels. He couldn't get enough! 







Day 7: Archie wanted to play more. He was more lively and vibrant. The SmartBlend* of nutrition in every bag of Purina ONE®️* helps support healthy energy in dogs. Your dog's vitality level may be enhanced by the high-quality, complete & balances nutrition of Purina ONE®️*, made with 0% fillers, and 100% nutrition. 





Day 14: I noticed a nice change in his digestive system..more specifically...ehem...in his stool. This was huge for him! He came to us malnourished and he was actually eating his own poop...so gross...I know. This is typically a sign of sarvation in dogs. He had gained a much needed pound since switching to this dog food! 

Purina ONE ®️* dry formulas are highly digestible*e and promote high nutrient absorption, so more nutrition goes to work inside your dog. (*excluding healthy weight formulas)




Day 21: Hello, alert eyes and healthy skin and coat, supported by the omega-6 fatty acids, vitamins & minerals provided by Purina ONE.

Day 24:  Your dog's immune system is supported by a unique antioxidant blend of vitamins E & A and minerals zinc & selenium. The high quality-nutrition of Purina ONE will help support your dog's immune system.



Day 28: My biggest concern for Archie is his teeny tiny teeth. A dog food that helps promote healthy teeth is a must!
  • Crunch Kibble and calcium in every Purina ONE formula helps support strong, healthy teeth and gums
  • High-quality sources of protein, including real meat as the #1 ingredient, helps support all of your dog's muscles, including a healthy heart
  • A natural source of glucosamine helps support your adult dog's healthy joints.





Take your pet from “good” to “great”! With Purina ONE®, you could see visible differences in just 28 days—like strong teeth, vibrant energy, sparkling eyes, and a radiant coat

Make the switch today and save on Purina ONE® when you register for the 28-Day Challenge at www.walmart.com/purinaone.  

What differences will you see? Visit your local Walmart to redeem your offer and realize your pet’s potential*."


*Save on ONE (1) 2.8-lb. or larger bag of Purina ONE® SmartBlend®Dry Dog Food, any variety, or 2.8-lb. or larger bag of Purina ONE® Dry Cat Food, any variety. While supplies last.