Smells like cupcakes.

Friday, April 27, 2018








“oh my GOSH! It smells like cupcakes!” - not one but two of my children. 

Thy weren’t lying either. This smells so good...I’m going to jump on the website and check out what other scents they have to offer. 

I was going to give this away as a gift...buuuuuuuuttttt after smelling the amazing ness of the fragrance...I kinda sorta wanna keep it. 

It’s made of  💯 organic soy. 

It’s comes cutely packaged. 

It’s handmade. Why not support handmade!? 


This would make a great teachers gift, Mother’s Day gift, just because gift! The scent is amazing and the price is right! 


(Pedicure received for free in exchange for post) 
rohanrj said...

Good facts! olive tree ring Lengthy ago i found your site and also have been studying alongside. My spouse and i imagined I would abandon my personal 1st review. My spouse and i don’t determine what to convey besides which i possess.