Game day + football DIY towels + Quilted Northern Ultra Soft & Strong® Mega Rolls.

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MegaGame #CollectiveBias




Games...game days...are you into them?? 

Who doesn't love getting together for fellowship and sporting events? 

I know I do. 


I usually create a quick to do list before the first kick off...I get together some decorations...and then I clean...crazy clean...and I pay extra attention to the bathrooms...the last thing I want is to have house guests over with a messy bathroom...gross. The mirrors get cleaned...the floors get swept...the toilet gets scrubbed...and I stock up on hand towels...tissues...and of course Quilted Northern Ultra Soft & Strong® Mega Rolls. You never want to have a toilet paper shortage with a party! I prefer Quilted Northern Ultra Soft & Strong® Mega Rolls because they are 4 rolls in 1 which means they last longer...which means less roll changes...these mega rolls last so long...I don't have to change them during a party...and therefore I have less to worry about...and I can enjoy my day. 



While I was stocking up the bathroom with the essentials...I decided to put together a quick game day DIY. 

I wanted to add a little football fun to my bathroom.

I headed to Target to pick up my Quilted Northern Ultra Soft & Strong® Mega Rolls...while I was there I purchased two hand towels...a green..and a black. I happen to already have ribbon at home so I used what I had (but you can pick up any style of ribbon you'd like).The only other things I needed was my hot glue gun for this fun and simple craft!

I was going for a football field look with the green towel...and a referee shirt style with the black towel.





First I cut the length of my ribbon to be the length of my towels...I happen to have ribbon that had rulers...but plain white would work too. I laid out the white side up on the black towel to look like referee stripes...and I laid the white ribbon with the ruler side up on the green towel to look like a field.



Once I had the length I needed I used a lighter to burn the ends of the ribbon so it wouldn't fray!

I MUST REMIND YOU DO STEP THIS SAFELY! THIS IS FOR ADULTS ONLY!


I decided that I was only going to use these towels for decoration and game days...so I chose to hot glue the ribbon down. If you were wanting to use these for a football themed bathroom, I would suggest sewing the ribbon down for longer last.


That's it! This craft took about 20 mins to complete...and now I'm ready for any game day!


AVOID A MEGA PARTY FUMBLE AND STOCK UP ON QUILTED NORTHERN® - THE MEGA ROLLS THAT GO THE DISTANCE!!

Be sure to pick your Quilted Northern Ultra Soft & Strong® Mega Rolls at Target and grab this Cartwheel offer and save 10%


To find more Quilted Northern inspiration...check THIS out.