Holiday specs.

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

  
 

Holiday specs...I love these things!

I blogged about them last year and was more than happy to do it again! 

The concept is simple...put on these glasses...and your Christmas lights change shapes. The twinkle lights turn into candy canes, reindeer, snowflakes and more! 

These glasses come in a paper form and a sturdier form of real glasses. Honestly both are great!  My paper ines held up just fine after using them for a year. The traditional glasses cost s bit more but these would definitely provide years of fun!

I passed my glasses out at Thanksgiving and all of the littles there were so mesmerized by these! They played with them and traded them for over an hour! ...and then continued to play with them over the next few days.

We even used them to look at the super moon a few weeks ago....the moon looked like a giant reindeer head...it was so cool! 

Holiday specs would make the perfect addition to your  Christmas. 


Holiday specs <<< find them here! I also saw these for sale at my local Lowe's and Home Depot.