Markers.

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

  

Maybe it was because I was an art major...or maybe it's because I'm weird...but I love a new set of markers...or pens...or anything office supply related. 


I was able to receive and review a box of Super Markers Twin-Tip Broad-Liner Marker Set-100 Unique Colors-No Duplicates-Bold Bullet Point & Bold Chisel Tip Markers with 100 Vibrant and Bold Colors via Tomoson...I am in love with these markers...so much so...that I hid them and I refuse to allow my daughters to find them...or use them...they are all mine. I love that they come in a wide variety of colors...bright vibrant colors...and I love the option of a thick tip or a thin tip! 

You can pick up this HUGE box for under $30...this would make a great gift for any artsy person, teacher, or office supply lover like myself!