Shatto milk caps.

Monday, April 25, 2016





I have this lovely local milk company...that offers the BEST milk...in these fancy old fashion glass bottles. The milk comes is all types of flavors and I even have to return the glass bottles for a deposit....swooooooon. They do not however need or take back the tops. 

I decided to re-use those bottle caps. 

All of my children, when they were younger,  seem to have had a love of dumping and filling things. They also all loved pulling out all the wipes from the wipe container. good times, good times. 

So, I decided to put those loves to use, and create a homemade way to entertain my small children.

You'll need:

an empty wipe container
milk caps ( or something similar ) (PS MAKE SURE THEY PASS THE CHOKE TEST-CAN"T FIT THROUGH AN EMPTY TOLIET PAPER ROLL) 

Simply empty out the wipe container and allow the child to push the caps through the top. Once they have pushed the caps through the top...they can't empty the container and fill it again. This activity offers at least 15 mins of quiet play in my house. 

You can also go one step further and have an older child sort out the caps by color. Fun and educational??? #winning 

There you have it, a fun activity using items you most likely already had around your house. 

Would you ever try this?