This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #NewWayToSparkle #CollectiveBias
I love this time of the year! The world seems to wake up! The weather gets nicer, the flowers bloom, and I know summer is right around the corner.
It's time to pack up the sweaters, soups, and hot chocolate...and it's time to get out the flip flops, have a little backyard party, and serve up some refreshing beverages.
Speaking of refreshing drinks, Dasani Sparkling has a great line of NATURAL flavored sparkling water...which means no sugar, no fake sugar, no dyes, and no weird ingredients. Just water and natural fruit flavoring.
Dasani Sparkling is a great way to add a little sparkle to your life, plus it makes a healthier and more flavorful beverage option.
One of my favorite drinks, is sparkling water. If you are a long time reader...you know...I like to spruce up my sparkling water...make it a little more fun.
Want to try out one of my jazzed up sparkling water recipes?
Strawberry Pineapple Sparkling Water:
1 can of Dasani Sparkling Pineapple
A hand full of ice cubes
6 strawberries (washed and stems removed)
1 mason jar + cute paper straw (optional)
1 strawberry/lime for garnish (optional)
- Wash and remove stems from strawberries.
- Blend strawberries in a food processor.
- Add about a tablespoon of the sparkling water to the food processor. This will help blend the berries.
- Add blended strawberries to a mason jar.
- Fill the jar about 3/4 way full with Dasani Sparkling Pineapple.
- Top the jar off with ice cubes.
- Optional- Squeeze the juice of one half lime into your mixture
- Optional- Garnish drink with sliced strawberry and lime.
These drinks make the perfect addition to any party! They are so refreshing on a hot day!
Be sure to pick up your Dasani Sparkling at Target.
P.S. Target lovers, Target is offering Dasani Sparkling 3 for $9 (and a 5% cartwheel offer) 4/10/16-5/1/16.
P.S.S Visit NewWayToSparkle to find more refreshing and fun recipes using Dasani Sparkling.