may or may not + laundry + method.

Friday, December 4, 2015



I may or may not detest doing the laundry.

The laundry may or may not NEVER end.

I may or may not mind the washing part...I actually like that...its the putting away part that gets me.

I may or may not wonder if a 3 year old can put away their own clothes yet?

I may or may not do at least 2-3 loads a day.

I may or may not like natural cleaning products.

I may or may not love Target.

I may or may not love Target a little more because the carry the method brand.

While I dislike laundry, I don't dislike my family.

I may or may not care about the soap I use on their clothes.

I may or may not love the smell of methods ginger mango.

I may or may not think that beach sage smells like cut grass.

I may or may not find the laundry a little more bearable during the holidays.

I may or may not love folding the laundry by the Christmas tree.

I may or may not take my time folding the laundry so I can watch at least one, maybe two, full Hallmark Christmas movie while I work.

method may or may not be offering a coupon HERE.