bona, wood floors, and allergies.

Tuesday, May 19, 2015




Did you know that May is National Asthma and Allergy Awareness Month? Bona has teamed up with the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of American to bring you Bona Free & Simple® Hardwood Floor Cleaner. This new cleaner is  certified and approved by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America.

Did you know that harsh cleaning products can actually trigger asthma attacks by more than 50%?

Bona Free & Simple® Hardwood Floor Cleaner is hypoallergenic, free of dyes and scents, and safe for wood floors. This is perfect for any allergy sufferers. 

I have recently been filtering out harsh cleaning products from my home. Last on the list was floor cleaners. I have used Vinegar from time to time but it seems leave my floors dull and lacking luster. Bona products was suggested to me, and upon further investigation I found that "Bona® floor cleaners have passed the more stringent GREENGUARD Children & School’s program for indoor air quality criteria and are non-toxic to ensure you have the best for your floors, family and the environment." (source Bona website) It is so nice, for the clean freak that I am, that  I can have a nice clean looking floor with out harsh chemicals. 

The Bona price tag can be a little shocking at first, but whole main level of my house is all wood floors and I have used a medium bottle of Bona three times and still have some left over. The spray for quick cleans has lasted even longer. A little bit goes a long way with this stuff. Bone is also offering a $3.00 off coupon! 








Nathan Riley said...

It seems like you’ve discovered a great product there, as it seems your floors sported a good shine after you used it. Well, I hope it satisfies you and that your readers could make use of it too. Thanks for sharing!


Nathan Riley @ Steemer Atlanta