Thursday, December 4, 2014

diy ornament.



I saw this idea in a magazine (remember those!?) and sort of really loved it. Luckily one of my oldest and dearest friends just so happened to be getting married the same year I stumbled across this diy. I saved her wedding invitation and bought a clear bulb from a local craft store and bam! a few cuts...and five minutes later a simple, yet meaningful keepsake was made. 

you'll need:
a clear bulb
a wedding invite
scissors

Just cut up the invite into thin strips and then place inside the bulb...pretty simple...

Now...if I could only find an extra copy of my wedding invitation....

p.s. Dont forget to enter my current giveaway! One winner takes all! 

4 comments:

Jenni Price illustration said...

A really thoughtful gift!

Just Another Shopaholic said...

Very cute.

Just Another Shopaholic said...

Very cute.

beth said...

I'm so going to copy this idea for our daughter who's getting married in May! Thanks~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~