Friday, May 2, 2014

salsa.





Monday is Cinco De Mayo! I honestly don't really do anything special for this day. I basically use it as an excuse to stuff my face with Mexican food. 

With that said, I love the salsa my husband makes...so simple, fresh, full of flavor, and mild...just how I like it. 

You'll need: 
A big can of whole tomatoes (28 oz)
1/2 bunch of fresh cilantro
1 small red onion
1 can of Rotel (10 oz)

Chopped onion and then add the onion and all the other ingredients into a blender and mix. That is it...after about 2 mins of work you have fresh homemade salsa. Now, I mention that I like my salsa mild, and I do mean extremely mild, no kick. So feel free to adjust this recipe to appeal to your taste buds.

Do you like salsa? 
Do you like mild or spicy better?

3 comments:

Elle Sees said...

love salsa, but i love guacamole even more! and i like mild. total spice wimp over here!

Susan Liberatore said...

I'm a mild girl but yes, I love salsa! Plain chips. Guac. Margaritas!!!

Flor said...

yum, this salsa recipe sounds delicious.. maybe something I can even try to pull off :)