numbers and buttermilk biscuits.

Thursday, January 30, 2014



a week in numbers:

4: the number of shots Jude had to have this week // 1: the number of Wipeout apps I bribed him with to be brave // 3: the number of hours Jude has played the Wipeout app //25: the number of times I have pulled Lyla off the table // 1: the number of days I left the house the in a 4 day time span...the hubs had to beg me and I stayed in the car...I just can't bring myself to leave the house if it is not at least 30 degrees. // 4: the number of yogurt containers eaten at our house // 5: the number of gallons of milk we have used // 2: the number of nights my girls snuggled in bed together, and listened to songs in attempts to have a sleepover // 2: the number of times Lyla abandoned the "sleepover" // 5 the number of times I have read the bible. // 9: the number of cups of coffee I have had. // 1: the number of times I got up early to see the hubs before he went to work...like 6 am early...cause I love him, and miss him like crazy when he is gone // 800 million: the number of times I have listened to the Frozen soundtrack

What does your life in look like in numbers?
p.s. homemade buttermilk biscuits are the best. So simple and this recipe taste just like Cracker Barrels....mmmmmmm. I used THIS recipe.

17 Perth said...

4 shots?? Augh. Poor little guy. And 5 gallons of milk? Impressive. Lol.

P. S. I want those biscuits to bad right now.

Alli said...

Only 9 cups of coffee? You are amazing to survive on so little, especially while getting up at least once at 6 am.

susan jakovina said...

LOL! I loved this. And you sound like me...I will do anything NOT to have to get out of the car for any reason if it's too cold and I have to run out.
And I just need buttermilk so I can try these! Except, I don't want to go outside. ;/

Sarah @ The Not Quite Military Wife said...

Shots are the worst! But on the upside, those biscuits look amazing!

Leah said...

ouch! four shots? sweet little guy.
and five gallons of milk... you need to buy stock girlfriend! haha. loved this post!