devotional wednesday.

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

{ source + where to purchase = promo pocket }


I saw a quote on pinterest, the other day. It said, "There are two times to praise God: when you feel like it and when you don't. He is worthy all the time." (source)

This is good stuff. I don't know about you, but for me I find that I need it more when I don't feel like it. God is so worthy of our praise.all.the.time.

The Lord is great and worthy of our praise; no one can understand how great he is. // psalms 145:3
17 Perth said...

Amen. Amen. What a great reminder. Thank you Christina! I love that!

Trina said...

Oh, how your Wednesday posts are just what I need. And how your new blog designs always bring a smile to my face :)

Hena Tayeb said...

I agree.
I also feel we are constantly asking God for things and often forgetting to thank Him