Birthday

Monday, August 26, 2013

 { source + how to = the washi blog }

well hubs. how does it feel to be married to a much younger woman.? it was fun being the same age for the summer. but, atlas you need to test out the waters in the age department before i get there.

Here are a few things I love about the birthday boy. His dimples and brown eyes. The way he spends his mornings with god. The way he leads,loves, and provides for his family. He makes me laugh...all the time. He protects is always on my side no matter what. I love the way he loves our daughters and models to them how they should be treated by a man (don't worry hubs in the very far far future :)  I love the way he loves our son and models to him how to be a mighty man of God. He loves and has the need to work on projects.like.all.the.time. I love the way he says "breakfast" and "valentines". I love love love his giving heart, and how he dreams big,and isn't afraid of adventure. 

Happy birthday my love.
Now. Go cards!! 

lomla 
Erica said...

What a sweet list :) And sweet cupcakes!!!

Alli said...

this is so beautiful. i hope you both have a wonderful day.

cheers.

susan jakovina said...

Awwwww! Happy Birthday to your amazing husband. xo

Trina said...

Such a sweet post for someone you obviously love :) And appreciate the fun tutorials you find to include!