friday letters.

Friday, May 17, 2013




{source + how to = miss renaissance


dear husband, even though i nagged you about spending days building projects instead of hanging out with me. i really do appreciate  you making me my very own diy farmhouse style table. i also love that you took my hints about those tree stumps ive been eyeballing and turned them into chairs. i also love that you build my table with your shirt off...it was quite the view from inside (wink, wink )

dear elisabeth, you can ride your bike! i am so proud of you and it only took you 3 day to learn!! i am also glad you learned early and you weren't 8 like me.

dear jude, it is super cute to know that the best thing i cook according to you in cold pizza. glad i can manage to take the pizza that good old dad cooked and put it on a plate for you with out even warming it. ok that is a lie. i don't even give you a plate. 

dear lyla, you look super adorbs in a teeny tiny swimsuit.

dear summer break, you can't get here soon enough.

dear morning coffee, this is how i feel about you. 

dear god, so thankful your voice stills me.

dear home grown arugula, thank you for growing in our garden. you taste awesome. now tell your friends the tomatoes to hurry it up. i see some blt's in my future. 
17 Perth said...

He built you a farmhouse table!!?? So exciting!! And I love when stumps are used in the house...so happy for you.

Congrats to Elisabeth! :) and hilarious about Jude. :)

And so thankful God stills me too. I love that....

And don't even get me started on a blt. Lol!!

Katie said...

Thank you so much, Christina, for leaving a comment on my blog!

The cold pizza bit had me laughing out loud (probably because I'm guilty of it, too). ;)

Katie said...

those pots are so cute! and yes summer break - so close!!!

Cassie Bustamante said...

oh wow i wish my husband could build.... well... anything! awesome!!!! and yay for adorable children who appreciate cold pizza! who needs more in life than little sweet hugs and little sweet moments, and cold pizza.

Jamie Sefcik || Hello Little Scout said...

Those pots are SO cute! So pretty for summer ;) Hope you had a great weekend!

Sarah Kate Branine said...

Must see pictures of the farmhouse table and log chairs!

p.s. loved this post : )

Susan said...

I have THE best arugula recipe in the world that I MAY share.
OK, it's my MIL's recipe. But still.

xo

Trina said...

We just bought plants and still need a pot for one of them... so I get a little unnecessarily excited about pots :) Also, that "God's voice calms"--totally needed that. Thank you.