a happy list.

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

{source + where to purchase = mama blue designs


{ source + where to buy = jillian rene decor }

a happy list

baby food jars full of water /// clouded with paint
hand made cards and notes 
billie holiday on pandora
open windows and a warm spring breeze coming in
three cheeks with dimples & one tiny freckle on a little girl's cheek
starting a new book
reading a  classic
tiny grass stained  feet
hearing a song that instantly throws you into worship
the crumbs of the cheeze-it bag
packing up the winter hats and getting out the wiffle balls and bats



what makes your happy list today? 


bandofbrothers said...

watching the voice:)

reading my bible!

any time Mac Powell sings a song. His deep voice is from another world.

Kerry @ Made For Real said...

Hallelujah to packing away winter garb, so done!!
Roses from the hubs after a not-so-fantastic Mother's Day weekend : /
Sun. Finally. Sun!
A getaway next week - no kids (ahhhhhhh)
Feeling my baby kick after losing my last several babes to miscarriage. Relief.

Jamie Sefcik || Hello Little Scout said...

Love this! Your family is too cute!

Leah said...

umm yes. cheez its crumbles are the best! girl you know it. and i love handmade cards and pretty stationary. makes my heart swoon!

Katie said...

love that pillow!! and iced coffee makes my list!

17 Perth said...

open windows with warm breezes--yes!

Don't even get me started about the crumbs in the cheez-its bag...or cheez-its for that matter. I literally won't buy them because I have no self-control. none. :)

susan jakovina said...

What an amazing list.
So many things make me happy. Sometimes, it's a sleeping toddler. Today, is one of THOSE days!!! xo

beth said...


a freshly planted pot of herbs on my deck

time to talk to a friend from the swing on my deck

air conditioning!

Trader Joes salted-butterscotch- caramels

a stack of thank you notes all ready to send

your blog!




kayla rotola said...

Sweet, sweet list. :)

A few of mine today:
Coffee
A precious little laugh
Sleeping through the night :)
My flowers starting to bloom
Knowing His mercies are new every morning

Bekah @Lemons & Snickers said...

Silly conversations I overhear from my munchkins, that makes me happy. :0)

LOVE your list, and I adore that song, it's just...I have no words, just wonderful.