devotional wednesday /// micah 6:8

Tuesday, May 28, 2013


{ source : the olive tree } (free print /// personal use only please)

He has shown you, Oman, what is good; And what does the LORD require of you But to do justly, To love mercy, And to walk humbly with your God?  Micah 6:8

powerful stuff laid out in black and white ///  i needed to hear this /// i often times feel like i can show a complete stranger more love and more mercy than those that i have an actual relationship with. sad, but true. i am working on that along with the rest of this verse ///

do justly
love mercy
walk humbly 

are you doing these today?
Leah said...

one of my favorite verses. and so true, completely laid out in black and white on what the Lord wants from us.

17 Perth said...

I think this is my favorite print that you have done so far. Absolutely loved it! And what you said about yourself, is so true about me. Why is that!? Love this post today.

Sophie said...

This is a beautiful verse. I love it so!

Kerry @ Made For Real said...

Echo what you said... Right now, for me, it is really tough loving those in the church {our church} - I'm frustrated as a pastor's wife seeing fellow believers behave in such UNlovely ways... : ( When do our actions start demonstrating our words for the good of others? No wonder why we have such a hypocritical reputation in this world!!!

Bekah @Lemons & Snickers said...

Love you, love your sweet heart. Love your inspiring printable s!

kristyn said...

i feel the same way, and i often wonder why we are more mean-spirited to those we love most.....constantly trying to work on my kindness! thanks for this reminder :)

grace & love,
kristyn

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

I loved that print!! I need to remember that scripture!

Unknown said...

This verse always makes me stop and reevaluate my life. Thanks for sharing.

~Taylor

liveandmoveblog.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

saw this on insta and love it!