Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Devotional Wednesday



{ source: the olive tree } (free print / personal use only please )

" Blessed is the man who's trust is in the LORD. And who's hope is in the LORD!" Jeremiah 17:7

blessed: the word blessed is described as the benefits that acquire to one who is devoted to the lord.

I don't know about you, but his blessings are truly amazing, and present in my life ... really present in the simple things...like my children and husband, a home, a stocked pantry, running and clean drinkable water ... I never want to take those small blessing for granted.

In what ways is God pouring out his blessings in your life?

12 comments:

Daisy said...

Way to put things into perspective. God has richly blessed us with a church family that loves us. During this pregnancy I have seen the love pour out.

Great reminder!

17 Perth said...

Yes. Amen to that. Thank you for the reminder. Truly. I am so guilty of getting bogged down with day-to-day (ie stupid or small details)....And I love to stop and just thank Him. Thank you for helping me to recognize that I need to do that right now!

And--I LOVE the pic above! You made that? It is awesome!!

Kerry @ Made For Real said...

Amen sister. I was just explaining this idea to my oldest while she was complaining about doing dishes : )

Susannah said...

Praise the Lord that we are blessed! Having the ability to trust in Him truly is a blessing. :-)

Leah said...

amen girl. He blesses us so much without limits, His love endures forever!!

Purposely at Home said...

yes! blessings are definitely all around. :)

xo
purposelyathome.blogspot.com

Bekah @Lemons & Snickers said...

yes yes, those blessings are true here as well. That feeling of thankfulness everytime my fridge or pantry is stocked, that's a big deal, always but especially in these economic times. Which now that I think of it, I wonder if every generation says that.

Sunshine - www.cancerinthecity.com said...

Amen!!

Sarah Mc. said...

I try to remember every day how much there is to be thankful for! The things I complain about? So trivial, really.
one sweet tuesday.

Care said...

Read these words while I can heart the thunder storm.. powerful stuff. Thank-you for sharing this!

Alison @ Get Your Pretty On said...

So many blessings. Health, a roof over our heads, a kind and supportive husband, three unique, creative kids who I love with my whole being. My parents still on earth. I could go on and on.

Kelly said...

AMEN!