devotinal wednesday.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013


In times of tragedy or sadness...

In times like this or this ...

In times when we don't have the answers we want or need...

This is my go to scripture : 

“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” john 16:33

We live in a fallen world, there is a heaven as there is a hell, and sometimes bad things happen ...

BUT TAKE HEART!! Jesus has overcome the world!
Kerry @ Made For Real said...

Amen!!!

Bekah @Lemons & Snickers said...

Amen! He is more awesome than we'll know.

Leah said...

amen. praise Him for being victorious over all!

Susannah said...

Praise the Lord!

susan jakovina said...

Amen.
I wish to be half as devoted as you. Seriously! You are amazing. xo

17 Perth said...

Oh yes. Amen. I love this...and definitely one that I cling to!

Trina said...

SO much encouragement in these words. Love reminders like this to refocus on what we know has happened and will happen.

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

AMEN to that! I know that in He will always help me to conquer what ever trials come my way and I know if these trials will break me to pieces He will always be there to fix me and make me better again. =)