elisabeth for president.

Monday, November 12, 2012

{ source + where to buy = BHB kids style}
{ source + where to buy = ross lab

last week elisabeth got to "vote" at school. she also filled out a worksheet about what she would do if she was president. it went a little something like this:

her vice president would be lyla
she would let jude live in the white house with her
she would have a pet dolphin
and she would help our country by planting flowers everywhere. 

i couldn't help but smile at this. i love her pure heart and her sweetness. i laughed at the thought of my two brown eyed girls ruling our nation while their brother lived on the white house couch.

well, elisabeth my dear,  i think you can do whatever you set your heart and mind to /// and between you and me i think the world would be a much  better place with flowers everywhere. :)

p.s. jude don't be that brother.
p.s.s. jude, I know you won't/// your much to smart for that.

don't forget to enter my $50 shabby apple giveaway!

happy veterans day to all who serve our country  use the code : vetday for 25% off all orders in my shop///good today only!

Ashley said...

I'm voting for Elisabeth!! (a pet dolphin would be pretty great!)

Katie said...

those ties are so cute! i had my third graders write about what they would do if they were president. they were fun to read!

Susan said...

I'm voting for Elisabeth also! Oh yeah, I can't vote. ;0

Kelly said...

i'd vote for her.

bandofbrothers said...

i was like, is that a fox tail or a real tie, LOL. then i looked it up. CLEARLY a fox tail. love it.

such a sweet story of your kids.

Denise said...

oh, that is darling. flowers everywhere would be lovely.

michelle @ this little light said...

Total sweetness! I agree, people would be happier and therefore the world a better place if there were flowers EVERYWHERE! Go Elisabeth!

anna lizbeth said...

a world full of flowers? i can get on bored with that :) i agree elisabeth I agree!

17 Perth said...

That is adorable!! And I love the plans she has...pet dolphin and planting flowers--I'm for it. ;)