devotional wednesday

Tuesday, July 17, 2012


( source: the olive tree



"for my thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your way My ways." says the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways, And my thoughts than your thoughts." ISAIAH 55: 8-9

so grateful his thoughts and ways are higher than mine...

Set a fire down in my soul...I want more of you God.! 



click HERE for last weeks print. You can have this weeks art too...just copy the jpeg...personal uses only please :)  




The Olive Tree Blog said...

Thanks for all the nice comments about last weeks devotion! I made a 8X10 that is yours for that taking if you want it...just copy and paste or drag the jpeg to your desktop and you can print it ;) Just click on last weeks devotion.

Fash Boulevard said...

Fabulous post, love! If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest post for LaurenConrad.com. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Susan said...

Love this one. Again! You are so creative and an inspiration. Seriously.
And PS - I love the hot pink font. So neat.

katygirl said...

Love this!

Kelly said...

friend your prints are amazing.
&
i just love the whole book of isaiah.

Contemplating Beauty said...

EXACTLY how I feel!!!