Tuesday, November 8, 2011

random & winner.


{ source : oh leander }


{ source : once tattered }


{ source: Mandipidty }

Random thoughts:

It has only been a week and almost all the Halloween candy is gone...yikes.

Jude refused to wear a costume so he dressed up as this guy...he got whole sized candy bars from 3 different people b/c of his costume.

Elisabeth dressed up as a southern belle...

I am still feeling a little guilty that I forgot to take photos of them dresses up on Halloween.


I am getting the itch to put up the Christmas decor...I can wait...another week or so...

our giveaway winner is lucky 17th Perth!! I'll email you :)

11 comments:

Patchie said...

Love the sheet music!

Kassie said...

That heart print is adorable! Would be perfect framed on a wall!

Mamasita said...

no worries... josie wanted NO part in Halloween! No way. No how. She was not feeling it... :-)
Happy Tuesday Friend!
xoxo.

Amanda said...

I love the heart print. OH My Goodness!!!

Rainbow Bekah said...

Maybe we can support each other in our "Early Christmas Decor Addiction...or ECDA" because I was just saying today that I'm going to TRY to put up fall decorations but all I want to do is grab my nativities and santas!

Mandy [Mandipidy] said...

Thank you so much for sharing my adoption print! Have a blessed day. :)
Mandy

Katie*Belle said...

That print is so sweet!

Susan said...

Our halloween candy IS all gone. We are so bad around here.
And I am so itching to get it up! Post pics when you do...I am sure there will be some inspiration there.
xo

Jamie - Snow In December said...

My daughter is doing the same thing...itching to put up Christmas decor!! I told her maybe in a week...the middle of Nov. sounds good to me. :0)
At out house, we have GOBS of candy left. that's cause mama hit all the after Halloween sales and bought bags upon bags of candy for 50% off. I'm kinda addicted... :0)
I am feeling it in my waistline, though! grrrr

Mo Pie, Please said...

I bet they were super cute on Halloween! Too bad no pics :)

Jenni Price illustration said...

A red headed Southern Belle...she had to look darling!