random & winner.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011


{ source : oh leander }


{ source : once tattered }


{ source: Mandipidty }

Random thoughts:

It has only been a week and almost all the Halloween candy is gone...yikes.

Jude refused to wear a costume so he dressed up as this guy...he got whole sized candy bars from 3 different people b/c of his costume.

Elisabeth dressed up as a southern belle...

I am still feeling a little guilty that I forgot to take photos of them dresses up on Halloween.


I am getting the itch to put up the Christmas decor...I can wait...another week or so...

our giveaway winner is lucky 17th Perth!! I'll email you :)

Patchie said...

Love the sheet music!

Unknown said...

That heart print is adorable! Would be perfect framed on a wall!

Mamasita said...

no worries... josie wanted NO part in Halloween! No way. No how. She was not feeling it... :-)
Happy Tuesday Friend!
xoxo.

Amanda said...

I love the heart print. OH My Goodness!!!

Anonymous said...

Maybe we can support each other in our "Early Christmas Decor Addiction...or ECDA" because I was just saying today that I'm going to TRY to put up fall decorations but all I want to do is grab my nativities and santas!

Mandy England said...

Thank you so much for sharing my adoption print! Have a blessed day. :)
Mandy

Katie*Belle said...

That print is so sweet!

Susan said...

Our halloween candy IS all gone. We are so bad around here.
And I am so itching to get it up! Post pics when you do...I am sure there will be some inspiration there.
xo

Anonymous said...

My daughter is doing the same thing...itching to put up Christmas decor!! I told her maybe in a week...the middle of Nov. sounds good to me. :0)
At out house, we have GOBS of candy left. that's cause mama hit all the after Halloween sales and bought bags upon bags of candy for 50% off. I'm kinda addicted... :0)
I am feeling it in my waistline, though! grrrr

Unknown said...

I bet they were super cute on Halloween! Too bad no pics :)

Jenni Price said...

A red headed Southern Belle...she had to look darling!