Bee's and Elisabeth.

Thursday, July 7, 2011


{ source: roz art}

{ source: anthropolgie}


{ source: art life}

on my mind:

******************************************************************

bumble bees and honey bees are not the same thing.

The bee knees


Elisabeth's favorite thing to play right now is "vacation" she packs bags for herself and her stuffed animals...they go on the airplane...aka the bathtub...she will spend hours doing this.

Elisabeth uses the word "pretty" in place of the word "really" for example:
" I pretty like that dress mom." I should correct her, but it is to cute...so I won't.


We have 2 chocolate labs...they are...umm...not smart. Elisabeth is currently "training" them...lol...it is so funny. She is their new best friend and they will probably gain a ton of weight from all the treats she will be giving them.

I feel extra blessed sometimes for this beautiful daughter I have...she is such a joy.




Katie @ minivan diva said...

I love the idea of playing "vacation". I may have to suggest that to my guys and see if it will keep them as busy as your sweet girl.

Anonymous said...

How cute is she?? I "pretty" love her creative spirit. ; )

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

I pretty like this post :) hahaha I love kids who do little things like that.

Alyss said...

Love the "pretty" adjective. I can just hear it. "Jude is pretty bugging me mom!"

Unknown said...

I could pretty use some juice right now, mom! These dogs are pretty begging for a treat!

SO SO SO CUTE!

Raquel said...

Smart girl, I would play vacation all the time if I could ; )

Megan said...

Your posts about your little girl makes me really excited about the years coming with my baby girl! Thanks for sharing!

Our World. One Day at a Time.
megarmstrong.blogspot.com

kayla rotola said...

Haha, that girl is awesome. I was just telling Tim that I should correct Caeley on her many misused words, but I don't want to. I want her to stay cute and little and not know any better. : )