watermelon

Thursday, June 9, 2011




{ print by : Tatsuro Kiuchi }


Jude is really smart. I know most parents say that about their kids, but he is advanced. He just turned 2 in April & knows all his letters, numbers, knows sounds of letters, can count to 20, and so on...The funny thing is I didn't teach it to him...he just picked up on watching miss roo ... now if I could only get him to stop throwing things and jumping off everything...and use the toilet, that would be nice.

Funny quotes heard around my house this week:

Elisabeth: " mom! This is amazing!! First you slip, then you slide."
Me: "wow! amazing, I think that is why it's called a slip n' slide."

" Why is it that when I eat chips, I feel like I am cheating on a Cheeze-it? " ~
hubs
Patchie said...

Oh good, now I want watermelon. :-)

Sounds like Jude is on the right track - you should be so proud!

Raquel said...

That's a super cute shirt! Sounds like you are having a pretty good week if pie is involved : )

Kelly said...

peanut butter and banana my faves! i must try this. :-)

Katie @ minivan diva said...

Sadly, when dessert is in my house, it goes that fast too. My stomach likes, my thighs on the other hand, not so much.

Hannah {Culture Connoisseur} said...

Lol. I love that quote. And it reminded me how much I miss slip and slides. I think I would hurt myself now. Much easier to slide around on your chest as a pre-pubescent kid.

Unknown said...

I really adore that watermelon print!