sister.

Monday, April 11, 2011

{source + how to = HERE }


{source}

Today is my sister's birthday! She is 17 years old today. A few facts about this baby sister of mine: *she loves chocolate covered strawberries.* she loves peace signs. *she loves peace signs because they remind her of our dad. *she is a lover of dogs, and baby rabbits that are about to be smashed with a shovel...because they were mistaken for snakes...by the hubs*she likes to watch White Christmas and bake cookies with me...or at least I hope because I make her do it every year * she is a brown eyed girl*she was an AMAZING ballerina *she carries a tough shell, but I know deep down she is a big softy*
Patchie said...

Aw, happy birthday to your sister!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday to your sweet little sister!

Anonymous said...

Happy 17th Birthday sister!!


http://resourcefulred.blogspot.com

Raquel said...

Happy Birthday to your sister, I like the polka dotted peace sign!

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

Happy Birthday to your sister, how sweet of you to recognize it on your blog

Write it in Lipstick