Hopscotch and a weekend

Monday, January 10, 2011


{ source + where to buy = here


We enjoyed a lovely snowy Saturday morning.

We stayed in our pj's all day.

We watched this. I think I might get a box of shame...{just kidding}.

Jude and Elisabeth jumped on this in the basement while the hubs and I played this.
It as a sad day in the world of darts, I was beat many, many, many times in a row.

Jude took a really long nap.

My hubs made home made pizza it was oh so good///I made a cake ///Elisabeth and I used masking tape to make a hopscotch mat in the basement. She loved it!

I sat by the fire and listen to the hubs play the guitar. He takes songs request.
He played this song and this song for me.

~Overall it was a really lovely weekend~

Jenni Price said...

Staying in pjs all day is a good day in my book too! :) Pizza and cake....that sounds really good!

kayla rotola said...

what a wonderful way to spend a saturday! : )