DeVoTiOnaL WeDNeSDay~

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

 






























I am sure that the whole blogging world has photos of snow! Well in case you aren't sick of it here are a few more.

My hubs built a life size igloo for Elisabeth and Jude.

We were looking out the widow and admiring how beautiful, fresh, and clean everything looks afte snowfall. When out of nowhere the dogs started peeing ALL over the igloo. I am not kidding. When I say pee I mean they peed, peed some more, and then peed to cover up the pee.

Of course our children and my nephews were watching out the window laughing with delight.

We were just conversing about how pretty it was and then BAM! Ugly and stained.

With in and hour the fresh still falling snow had covered up the ugly mess and made it clean again.

I feel this is the same with my walk with God.

I know that in my everyday walk with Christ I will fall down, I will stumble, I will make a mess. I can rejoice in the fact that his blood and sacrifice can make me clean, white as snow.


God...does great things that we cannot comprehend. For to the snow he says, "Fall on the earth."~JOB 37:5-6 NRSV~

~