Ghiradelli peppermint Bark Squares

Tuesday, December 7, 2021



So leave a peppermint stick for....ME. 

I love all things peppermint, even when it isn't the most magical time of the year, but even more so when it is.

What takes the cake for me? Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark Squares!! #drool 

Ghirardelli is high quality chocolate so delicious it Makes the Holidays a Bite Better.





A few years ago while were traveling we stumbled across this amazing milkshake bar and they made these over the top desserts that my children STILL TALK about!! 

So to bring a little joy to their day, I set out the create a fun treat for them!  



It's pretty simple you need:

Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark Squares

Ice cream of your choice 

sprinkles

peppermint sticks and candies for garnish




For starters I like to melt a few pieces of the peppermint bark and I use that to dip the rims of the glasses in the chocolate, after I dip the rims in chocolate I pour sprinkles over the chocolate! You could also used crush peppermint! I also drizzle the melted chocolate inside the glasses for a little added jazz! 





Then in a food processor ( use can use a blender, but I like the food processor ) add your ice cream and peppermint bark! I like using coffee and vanilla ice cream! Blend into a milkshake form! Optional add milk. 




Finally, garnish with toppings and don't forget the WHOLE piece of peppermint bark at the top! 



Why Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark Squares? 

From bean to bar Ghirardelli commits to quality! Peppermint anything is truly the start of the holiday season for me!!