Dove Men + Care

Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Let's talk about the fellas in our lives.



Particularly the teens and pre-teens. Somewhere along the way our darling little boys grow up and with that comes more.


When it comes to dealing with the teens in my life I don't generally wait for them to come to me when they need something. I usually provide the items they need before they need them.


My experience has been that during these awkward years they sometimes feel too embarrassed to ask for hygiene items or let's be honest, they might not even know that they are needed.




What I like to do it make a little basket filled with items that are upgraded from what they used as children. Typically I would put face wash, body wash, and shampoo that is strong enough to fight their new odors. I also give them a new toothbrush and toothpaste that doesn't taste like bubble gum. This helps them step out of using more childish items and takes them a step towards adulthood.



Dove Men + Care has changed my life! They make a face wash and body wash in one. Oh.my. It smells heavenly. It's truly a win-win. The males in my house get a fantastic product and I benefit from them smelling nice.






The Dove Men + Care Clean Comfort Body and Face Wash has MICROMOISTURE technology that cleanses and hydrates their skin to leave it healthy-looking and protected against dryness. This highly effective formula rinses off easily to deliver a refreshing clean and total skin comfort. 
 
Sam's Club has made purchasing  products even easier because these are available to order online and you can pick up from the store! Products are also available in-store if you prefer to shop that way.



Be sure to head on over to Sam's Club today to pick up your Dove Men + Care body wash and face wash in one!