Birthday letters (a few months late )

Friday, April 10, 2020









I officially have a TEENAGER! I'm so excited, I know...I know...you all think I'm crazy...but I waited so long for this. #threeyearoldsarejerks #iwantahousefullofteens #askmeinafewyearsifistillthinkthisway If you know this girl personally or have watched her grow up on the gram...and more importantly if you are a praying person...please drop a word in my comments to pray over her during her teenage years! (I have a project invoking this-I will show you soon!) I personally, will be praying the word TRUST over her life- trust that God holds tomorrow, trust in his understandings, trust that his love is the same yesterday, today, and forever. Get the idea? Ok, where was I!?? ...birthdays letters! Happy birthday @elisabeth17_s ! I adore everything about you! Happy birthday to the girl who is kind + sensible + who always follows the rules. To the girl who works harder for her grades in middle school than I ever did in college. To the girl who is always willing to eat candy and go to the movies with dad. To the girl who would gladly take on the challenge to see how quickly we can binge watching all 9 seasons of The Office. To the girl who is game for a Target run, or doesn't mind reading the same book 3 summers in row (maybe this year we will finally finish Fudge Mania 😂), and is always willing to make great life choices and stay up extra late...you know the kind of late when the rest of the house is silent...with me. #qualitytimeisherlovelanguage Happy birthday to the girl who is a loyalist #6, who loves Jesus and shines her light bright for him, and still loves gum...in fact she almost always has a hidden stash somewhere.To the girl who is a teensy weensy bit of a worry wart...the kind of worry that checks weather reports + warning flags at the beach + 100 percent won't let you near the  food unless you have confirmed that you have washed.your.hands. Happy birthday to the girl who is sweet, knows how to relax, enjoys the snow as much as the sunshine, made me a mom, and values tradition. I hope you know how loved you are! I know that God has a bright future planed for you! Xoxo. Mom