Halloween 2018

Friday, November 2, 2018
















Halloween, I'm always so happy when it's over. I've never liked this Holiday...even as a kid.  I was quite the Halloween Grinch this year. We didn't carve pumpkins ( except with the youth group ), I didn't put up a single Halloween decorations....not a single one, we didn't do a single Halloween craft...and it was lovely lol.I did make them a Halloween lunch filled with an jack-o-lantern orange, Frankenstein jello, ghost cheese stick, and spider sandwich. I should be given mom points becasuse I did take them trick or treating...I also made them give me most of their Reece's as payment...so maybe take that mom point away.

Anyways...it's November 2nd...and I'm already listening to Christmas music and preparing to deck the halls! Who's with me?? ?